Conditions Générales d'Utilisation
The company :
- Unis C
- 165, avenue de Bretagne, 59000 Lille
- Tel : 06.33.73.76.29
- Mail : [email protected]
The officer(s) of the company :
- Justin MARQUANT, Founding Director
- Clément DEMILY partner in charge of web development
Director(s) of publication of the site :
- Clément DEMILY in charge of web development,
The host of the site :
Data Protection Act :
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 called «Informatique et Libertés» the collection and processing of personal information carried out within Pictotravel.fr, Unisc.fr is subject to declaration to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
In accordance with article 34 of the law « Informatique et Libertés », the Editor guarantees to the User a right of access, opposition, rectification and deletion on the personal data concerning him. A request must be sent via the contact e-mail address or by post to the postal address of the registered office of the said company.
An email contact to report inappropriate or illegal content :
Presentation of the site and the services provided;
Pictoaccess.fr is a service offered by SAS « Unis C ».
Pictoaccess.fr is developing a showcase of tourist, cultural and sporting treasures in a fun and interactive way around an e-commerce portal. It is a creator of innovative services dedicated to tourism for all through an online platform via its Website and Mobile Applications, facilitating communication between travel professionals and also between professionals and travellers seeking to get in touch.
- CGU : general terms and conditions of use.
- Cookies : alphanumeric identifiers sent to your computer's hard drive to enable our systems to identify you.
- Editeur : Unis C détenant pictoaccess.fr
- Editorialized web page : internet page listing the activity of a professional.
- Login name : The term « Identifier » covers the information necessary to identify a user on the site to access the areas reserved for members.
- Member : The term « Member » refers to a User identified on pictotravel.fr.
- Password : The « Password » is a confidential information allowing the user to prove his identity by means of an identifier.
- Professional : all persons holding an editorialized web page on the pictotravel.fr website.
- Services : Fonctionnalités proposées par Pictoaccess.fr
- User : The User is any person using pictotravel.fr or one of the services offered by it.
- Travellers : all consumers/customers of the User.
Acceptance of CHU :
In the case of non-acceptance of the CGU by the User, the User must immediately renounce all use of the site and the services offered, and failure to comply with them entails the responsibility of the User.
Access to the site and services provided :
The User acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access the site and use the services provided. Connection and telecommunication costs are at the User's expense.
The Publisher endeavours to allow access to the site on a continuous basis, except in cases of force majeure or an event beyond the control of the Publisher, and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance work necessary for the proper functioning of the site and services. The Publisher shall not be held liable in the event of impossibility of access to this site and/or use of the services, as well as the consequences that may result for the User or any third party.
No technical assistance is provided to the User if the impossibility of access to the site and services is due to the User's own actions and involves the User's responsibility.
Password and username :
In order for the Professional to complete the web page corresponding to his activity, he must access the member area using his login and password, allowing his identification in a secure manner.
A registration form is made available to the User in order to become a member and thus access the reserved areas. The User undertakes to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date data concerning him/her. If this is not the case, prohibition measures regarding access to member areas may be taken permanently or provisionally.
For any use of the services, the minor User must have obtained the authorization of the person with parental authority over him. The person having parental authority is responsible for the non-compliant use of the CGU by the minor.
The password is personal and confidential, the User is solely responsible for keeping his password confidential and undertakes not to disclose it to a third party in any form whatsoever and under any title whatsoever. The Publisher must be informed without delay of any unauthorized use of a password by a third party in order to minimize the security breaches that could result.
Features of the Site and the Application :
It is not necessary for the Professional or the Traveller to identify him/herself on the pictotravel.fr website to consult all the editorialized web pages. However it is necessary for the Professional to identify himself/herself in order to create an editorialized web page and/or to interact with the functionalities provided such as :
- A personalized web page.
- The possibility of creating « tourist discovery » packs with other professionals.
- A web page automatically upgraded to RGAA standards.
The Professional is held to update regularly the information concerning his professional activity (photo, price, address, duration of the activity, reception of handicapped persons, ...) in order not to damage the credibility of Pictotravel.fr.
Professionals benefiting from the « tourism and disability » label are required to respect the criteria for awarding the said label and are liable in the event of a false declaration of award or non-renewal of the label.
The information appearing on this site and/or accessible through this site comes from sources considered to be reliable. The Publisher shall in no way be held liable for any damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the interpretation or use of the information available on this site.
The Editor proposes a site of referencing / content of tourist, cultural and sporting activity, each editorialized web page refers to the activity of the professional who is fully responsible for it.
When a Traveller reserves and/or purchases an activity proposed by a Professional, the latter accepts the general terms and conditions of sale, including in particular the price, delivery, retraction, payment, delivery and guarantee terms and conditions of the Professional concerned.
The Publisher is neither involved in the description of travel products, nor in their design, and is in no way responsible for events that may occur during or after the booking or/and the conclusion of the sale.
The Professional is fully responsible for the information and comments found on his editorialized web page. The Professional is obliged to respect the legal and regulatory provisions in force, and in particular not to publish racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, xenophobic, pornographic, paedophile, insulting, defamatory, etc. comments, without this list being exhaustive. In a moderating purpose, the Editor reserves the right to delete any information or comment not respecting the legal and regulatory provisions in force, as well as to delete the User account if he considers it necessary for the good progress of the activity of the site Pictotravel.fr and could not be held responsible for the publication.
Intellectual Property :
- General :The general structure of the sites unisc.fr, pictoaccess.fr, pico.travel,..., as well as the texts, graphics, images, sounds and videos composing them, are the property of the Editor. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or partial or total exploitation of the contents and services offered by the said sites, by any process whatsoever, without the prior written authorisation of the Publisher and/or its partners is strictly forbidden and would be likely to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
The brands « Rébus », « pictoaccess », are trademarks registered by Justin Marquant. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total exploitation of these brands, of any nature whatsoever, is totally prohibited.
- Photo :The Publisher proposes to each Professional to publish photos to illustrate the corresponding activity.
The Professional must be the owner of the rights to the published photographs or the photographs must be free of rights. They must not infringe the rights to the image of persons, intellectual property rights, property rights without this list being exhaustive.
The Professional must be in possession of any right or authorization regarding the persons, movable or immovable property appearing in the photograph. In the case where the Professional is not sure of holding these rights or authorizations, it is advisable not to publish the photos concerned in order to avoid any dispute with a third party.
The Publisher reserves the right to withdraw any disputed photos within a reasonable period of time after having been warned of their illicit nature.
By publishing the photographs on the sites pictotravel.fr, pico.travel, ... and all variations belonging to the company Unis C, the User grants, free of charge and non-exclusively, the rights of representation, reproduction and adaptation for any use and for any direct or indirect exploitation, in any manner whatsoever, in any form whatsoever, the exercise of which is required by the technical constraints of these reproductions or representations.
- Reproduction rights assigned include :
- The right to reproduce and/or have reproduced, represent, model, transcribe, digitize without limitation of number, all or part of the photograph on all media and by all known or unknown, current and future processes, in particular paper, mechanical, analogical, digital, optical, computer, telematic or electronic, as well as by all current or future telecommunication networks.
- The right to represent or to have the photograph represented within the supports, whatever they are, in which it will be incorporated.
- The right to communicate the photograph to the public and to make it available to the public This right of representation applies to any event of a public or private nature, and of a lasting or temporary nature.
The rights of representation concern photography on all known or unknown, current and future media, in particular paper, mechanical, analogue, digital, optical, computer, telematic or electronic, as well as by all current and future telecommunication networks, such as the Internet, or by all means of television broadcasting, whether free or not, for both private and public use.
The rights assigned above also include the right to reproduce, represent and exploit for marketing, promotional or advertising purposes, all or part of the photograph, on any product, imagery, card, in magazines, newspapers, for the realization of any object.
Personal data :
SAS Unis C collects your personal information for the management of your orders and the follow-up of our commercial relations. They may be transmitted to our partners exclusively for the execution of your orders, in accordance with the present general terms and conditions.
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 called « Informatique et Libertés », the collection and processing of personal information carried out within PictoTravel.fr, «……», Unisc.fr is subject to a declaration to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
In accordance with article 34 of the CGU « Informatique et Libertés », law, SAS Unis C guarantees the Client a right of access, opposition, rectification and deletion on the personal data concerning him/her. A request must be sent via the contact email address or by mail addressed to 165 Avenue de Bretagne 59000 Lille, indicating your name, first name, email address, address and if possible your customer reference.
The User is informed and accepts the sending of cookies, via his web browser, by the fact of using the Publisher's website.
Hypertext links :
The Pictotravel.fr website may contain hypertext links to other websites on the Internet. The links towards these other resources make you leave the Pictoaccess.fr site.
It is possible to create a link to the presentation page of this site without the express authorization of the Editor. No authorization or request for prior information can be required by the Editor with regard to a site that wishes to establish a link to the Editor's site. However, this site should be displayed in a new browser window. However, the Publisher reserves the right to ask for the removal of a link which he considers not in conformity with the purpose of the Pictotravel.fr website.
Applicable law and territorial jurisdiction :
Both the present site and the terms and conditions of its use are governed by French law, regardless of the place of use. In the event of any dispute, and after the failure of any attempt to find an amicable solution, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction to hear the dispute.